Pokevision has gained immense popularity among all the games. Its feature of finding Pokemon by searching them around your location has made it more craving. Moreover, you have to find out the Pokemon before the timer gets the end. A proper internet connection, GPS and an account to start your game. GPS will help you in tracking the position of Pokemon near you. That is the reason behind the great hit of Pokemon Go. but to find rare Pokemon you have to move physically.
How to install Pokevision on iOS Devices?
- The first step is launching of Safari Web browser on your iOS device running on version iOS 11.
- After this step search for “ Pokevision for iOS 11”.
- The last step you have to do is installing. After installing launch Pokemon Go and enjoy your game.
How to use the Pokevision App on iOS?
- First, You have to visit the pokevision website and then it will show you all pokemon’s near you on the map. It will also show you the actual duration for which the particular pokemon will be there on the map.
- Use of pokevision app will be more efficient if you have running Pokemon GO hack on your smartphone.
- You have to find the pokemon on the app and then you have to copy the coordinates of that specific pokemon.
- Next, you have to paste the coordinates into the teleport section of the app.
- Finally, you can catch that pokemon in your area, you need to have that hack and that will help you to land directly near the pokemon.
Features of Pokevision for iOS
- Finding pokemon from Pokemon GO app is very difficult and struggling but Pokevision app helps you find Pokemon’s comparatively easy.
- Pokevision uses Niantic’s API to find the pokemon in the real-time map.
- Pokevision has a simple UI designed to find and hunt.
- Pokevision unique style made it more attractive and even exhausting for the players.
- You can use this app without any jailbreak or root which can prevent your phone from malware.
- You can find the Pokemon’s by just tapping on the map.