PokeSniper is an app, which can be installed on Android devices, and you can play it comfortably without moving here and there. You can use the app to play with unlimited Pokémon and its home coordinates feature has made it soft ban proof.
The Pokesniper app has a simple and user-friendly interface. You have the facility of adding various aspects of your Pokémon, which include name and coordinates. You can specify the coordinates in the term of latitude and longitude.
The user interface will help you to copy the name and coordinates from many Pokémon sniping sites. The app will snipe the Pokémon and add it in the Pokémon user bag account you enter the account details and then push a button. The app will also help you to snipe the regional and rare Pokémon.
You can also transfer the captured Pokémon between various Pokémon Training Club accounts by adding those accounts in your account.
Read More: Water Type Pokemon – A Know It All Guide
How to download and install PokeSniper Apk on Android?
Here are the steps, which a user can use to download and install the app.
- Download the Pokesniper app by clicking the button and save the app on the Android phone.
- Enable Unknown Sources option on the phone as the app belongs to a third party.
Steps of enabling unknown sources option
- Go to settings in the Android phone.
- Look for Security option and tap it.
- Click the checkmark against the Unknown Sources option to enable it.
- Open the downloaded apk file and click it to install it on the mobile. Make a note of it that if Pokesniper app is already available, then the user has to uninstall it before installing the new one.
- When the file will be clicked, a popup will appear which will have three buttons – Cancel, Market, and Install.
- Tap the install button to start the installation.
- After the completion of the installation, the user can go to the configuration section.
How to set up and configure PokeSniper on Android?
Here are the steps of setting up and configuring the app. Users can snipe the rare Pokémon without their account getting banned.
- Open the Pokémon Go app.
- The user will find a dropdown list in which No Account option would be selected by default. So the user has to add his account.
- In order to add the account, tap the menu button, which will open the side menu.
- Tap the Accounts option from the menu
- Tap Add New Account in the Accounts section, which the user can find at the bottom.
- The user has to fill the following detail of either the Pokémon GO or Pokémon Training Club account.
- Username: Here the user has to enter his Pokémon Go user name. If he has signed up using Google account, then he will have to enter the email with which he has signed up.
- Password: here user has to enter the password.
- Home Coordinates: Here user has to enter the latitude and longitude, which must be correct as the incorrect one, can result in the banning of the account.
- Google Account: User has to enable this option if he has used Google account to make the account. In the case of Pokémon Training Club account, the Google account option should not be enabled.
- After filling all the details, click the Save button to save the settings.
- User can now see the Pokémon Go account in the accounts section.
- User can go to the back screen by tapping the back button.
- User can now see his account in the account dropdown list.
FAQ and Troubleshooting
Here are the frequently asked questions related to the app.
Q1: The account is still banned in spite of the fact that the user has spin PokeStop forty times. What should he do?
A1. The only solution to this problem is that the user has to wait for two hours and his account will be automatically unbanned. Previously, a banned account could be unbanned by spinning PokeStop forty times but now it has been banned by Niantic.
Q2: What is the procedure of avoiding soft ban from sniping?
A2. User has to wait for two hours between every snipe to avoid a soft ban.
Q3: How to catch a fleeing Pokémon?
A3. The fleeing occurs due to the soft banning of the account. The user has to weight for two to six hours and then try to catch the Pokémon again.
Q4: What is the waiting time of unbanning the account?
A4. It is for two hours. Since Niantic has blocked the PokeStop loophole spinning and has introduced cool downtimes, which takes two hours.
Q5: How to solve the problem of PokeSniper app getting force closed?
A5. If the device has an old version of Pokémon, then it will be closed. User has to uninstall the old version and install the new one.
Q6: Pokémon was caught the first time but then it fled. What is the reason behind it?
A6. The user must have been soft banned because of sniping quickly. User will have to wait for two hours to catch the Pokémon again.
Q7: What is the reason behind the Pokémon being slashed or crossed out?
A7. If the Pokémon is caught by cheating or sniping, then it will be slashed or crossed out and the user cannot use it again in gyms but can use its battles. If the user wants to get rid of it, he can transfer it to other accounts.
Q8: How can a user find Pokehash key?
A8. PokeSniper app works by using Pokehash key. The shared Pokehash key is used automatically for starters. The shared key can be obtained from the server. Old users can buy the key from PogoDev and after 31 days, the key has to be bought again.
Read More: In-Depth Guide on Pokemon Go Friends Codes
The Pokemon Sniper app is very useful for those who like to play the game. They can catch the Pokémon through the Android app from anywhere in the world. Users can play the game without their account being banned.
Pokesniper is gaining a lot of attention since launch. Do give it a try! Also, we have missed something do let us know. Don’t forget to share any extra tips that you have in the comments section.